HOW TO MAKE YOUR PET MORE ADOPTABLE:
1. SPAY/NEUTER: Make sure your pet is spayed or neutered and up-to-date on their vaccinations (click here for low cost vaccination and microchip clinics).
2. YOUR PET'S PICTURE: A picture is worth a thousand words. Make sure your pet's picture is clear. We suggest take a picture of your pet on a couch or carpet, with your pet looking in your direction. Be sure that the lighting is good (direct sunlight is best!)
3. ABOUT YOUR PET: Write a short paragraph describing your pet and the type of home that would be a good match for him/her.
4. CREATE A FLYER: Visit www.petbond.com/flyerentry.php. Then share the flyer with your family, friends, and neighbors on social media.
5. ON THE WEB: Post on www.NextDoor.com and www.CraigsList.com.
6. GET THE WORD OUT: Contact local rescue groups. Local rescues are more willing to help you find a home for your pet if you would be willing to foster your pet temporarily, so if you are able to do so let them know right up front. Even if you are unable to foster, many rescues may be able to place your pet in a foster home so they do not have to go into the shelter environment.
**COURTESY REHOMING PAGE**
>>Click here to Re-home your pet through our courtesy rehoming page<<
- NO FEE TO POST
- ACTIVE LISTING FOR 30 DAYS
- YOUR PET IS AT HOME WITH YOU WHILE YOU SCREEN POTENTIAL NEW HOMES
Disclosure: Ventura County Animal Services (VCAS) offers courtesy re-homing postings to Ventura County residents. VCAS does not facilitate or participate in the re-homing process for pets advertised on this website. These pets are not in the care of VCAS and are being posted as a courtesy to you, the owner. Unless specifically stated to the contrary, VCAS will not evaluate, meet or in any other way interact with these animals. Consequently, VCAS makes no representation to the information, temperament, health, or suitability of these pets.